If Javascript is disabled browser, to place orders please visit the page where I sell my photos, powered by Fotomoto.

February 1, 2010

Sunset at the Bay

I recently took a photo trip out to Willard Bay at sunset. I was able to get there about 1/2 an hour before sunset, so I walked around took a few pictures while I waited for the sun to go down. First thing I saw was the actual docs themselves. I really liked how the light was playing with the pattern of the docs. This is one of my first B&W so I hope it turned out ok:



The next thing I saw was this individual ice fishing from the docs. I liked the big puffy coat and thought the composition had a nostalgic feel overall:



I also liked the way the light was falling on the mountains:



The sunset was very vibrant, and I felt really lucky to be there with my camera. I only wish I had remembered to bring my tripod:



No comments: